Stop Everything And Enjoy Dwayne Johnson's Full "You're Welcome" From 'Moana'
You’ve heard the soundtrack. You’ve seen TK’s rare outright rave. Now you have to watch one of Moana’s most excellent sequences, over and over and over. The “You’re Welcome” number is pure joy and mesmerizing bravado.
For those in need of some context: In Moana, Dwayne Johnson lends his charisma and voice to Maui, a demigod with a massive ego that’s gotten him stranded on a remote island. That’s when our eponymous heroine finds him, and struggles to get a word in edgewise.
This is adorable. It’s one of the film’s many, many highlights. But I’m pulling for “Shiny” to be released next. YES, it contains spoilers, but Bowie-like Jemaine Clement as a bling-lovin’ crustacean is one of the best things 2016 has given us.
Kristy Puchko’s plans for the day have been shattered by the need to watch this endlessly.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia