Stephen Colbert Is Just Killing Time Until 'Late Show' Starts, But He's Killing It Spectacularly
Stephen Colbert seems to be having the kind of summer usually reserved for elementary schoolers. He’s had a few months off so he’s been letting loose, but at the same time, the novelty of that enthusiastic freedom can wear off pretty quickly. The fun-crazy always turns stir-crazy faster you expect. After The Colbert Report ended, he disappeared for a while, but since he’s been back, he’s definitely been giving off the impression that he’s killing time until his Late Show turn starts. He’s been experimenting with facial hair, playing around with new theme songs, even taking hilariously nonsensical side gigs.
Now he has a new time-killing idea: lunch with you. Yes, you! Well, the general ‘you.’ He knows we’re all a bunch of loner sad sacks who eat lunch alone at our desks, so every day this week, Stephen invites
us you to pull up a chair, bust out your favorite brown paper bag, have lunch alone, with him.
Galactus helmets encouraged but not required.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia