Jean-Claude Van Damme Gives The Gift Of Him On Green Screen
Ever dreamed of making a movie with Jean-Claude Van Damme? Well today, my friends, this dream can come true. The Muscles from Brussels has bestowed upon the world a collection of green screen scenes of him fighting, delivering cutting dialogue, and generally being JCVD. All you need to do is key out the green and get creative.
Do you want to see what Van Damme would look like in the world of Jane Austen? Or how he’d handle hordes of alien invaders, swarms of your LARPer friends, or the adventures of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Dream big, my darlings. And please do share your creations.
Kristy Puchko isn’t kidding. She wants to see what you beautiful monsters come up with.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia