James Franco's Grandma Thinks You're a P---y
Earlier today, in the box-office round-up, I noted that 127 Hours had stalled at around $10 million, and despite the fact that it’s received positive notices, there are a lot of folks who won’t see it simply because they don’t want to watch a man amputate their own arm. James Franco’s grandmother has something to say about that.
And in other news, that Hugh Jackman can be charming even when bent over in pain after taking a shot in the groin, can’t he?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia