David Tennant Sings 'DuckTales' Theme AND WHY IS THAT SO HOT!?
Nerd girls have been crushing hard on David Tennant since he raced about in tailored suits and Converse sneakers in Doctor Who. More jumped on the bandwagon as he played the villainous—but uncomfortably alluring--Kilgrave in Jessica Jones. What can we say? This Scottish member of the Pajiba 10 has got swagger for days. But even we were shocked when our lions roared over his performance of the DuckTales theme song.
Why does such a thing exist? Well, Disney XD is rebooting the beloved cartoon series, and with a cast we’re geeking out about. See them all “whoo HOO!” below:
Admittedly, it’ll take a bit for me to adapt to newly drawn ducks. But come on. Danny Pudi, Ben “Jean-Ralphio” Schwartz and Bobby Moynihan as Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Kate Micucci as Webbi, and DAVID TENNANT AS SCROOGE MCDUCK!
I guess we’re adding Scrooge to the animated characters we have embarrassing crushes on?
DuckTales will premiere on Disney XD channels next summer.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia