Behold The Epic Rap Battle Between The Two Most Famous Busting Squads: Myth and Ghost
Do you like Mythbusters? Do you like Ghostbusters? Do you like rap battles? Then you must be pretty cool. I guess I can share this rap battle between faux Ghostbusters and Mythbuster. Bobo Adam and Jamie attack the science of busting while Bobo Venkman, Stantz, Spengler, and Zeddemore attack the showmanship of myths.
Favorite lyrics include “You built a laser grid without a safety switch and Walter Peck was right, that’s some shady sh&t!” and “I smother Ghostbusters in fluffer nutter, I don’t play!”
I was with Mythbusters until Stay Puft showed up. He clearly wins the rap battle, with his jaunty cap and sick rhymes. Better luck next time, Ghostbusters. Maybe rely less on catchphrases and more on insults.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia