Amy Schumer Skewers 'Toddlers and Tiaras' With A Tantrum And A Nip Slip
The killing-it comedienne tells EW the two-part sketch premiering tonight on Inside Amy Schumer has been a long-time dream of hers, explaining, “It’s honestly something I’ve been trying to make happen for three years. I wrote this sketch the first season. It just seemed like it would be such a pain in the ass to shoot—the sets, the production, the children. But then this turned into the year we’re just living all our dreams, so I was like, let’s do it.”
An on-point parody of the reality TV-show Toddlers and Tiaras, “Babies & Bustiers” naturally includes Schumer as a hyper wanna-be princess, Jennifer Coolidge as a psycho stagemom, and a nipslip at the Little Miss Hot as Balls Pageant.
Kristy Puchko will now say “Hit it hit it hit hit it pivot pivot pivot” as a mantra to help her become her best self.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia