Amy Schumer Acts Out Our Women's Health Care Nightmares
Even as their frontrunner busts out the “Woman Card,” Conservatives would like you to believe that women are not under attack by their rhetoric. But that’s a lie. And sure, it’s sometimes funny to hear old white men blather on about women’s bodies like they are some sort of magical but gross unicorn. But then you realize these morons are the ones making decisions on laws and financing that affects women’s lives across our country.
Schumer has tackled the dystopian madness of a male-dominated congress weighing in on a woman’s health choices before with her sketch on birth control. But this time, clueless congressmen get up close and personal with “Dr. Congress.”
“Aren’t there any women on the Women’s Health Committee?”
“That’d be like letting lions run the zoo!”
Kristy Puchko isn’t so much an angry feminist as much as an exhausted one.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia