"Amazon Prime For Women," Giving Women What They Deserve
For years Amazon has been the place we go for buying just about most things online. But could it also be a band-aid for pay inequality?
Comedian Paul Gale has put together this clever parody video, which imagine “Amazon Prime for Women,” a special service that will give women what America apparently thinks we deserve: 78% of what men get. And hey, Gale is all for intersectionality. So he also offers “Amazon Prime for Black Women” with 64%, and “Amazon Prime for Hispanic Women” with 54%.
The only way we could like this better is if he’d gotten Patricia Arquette as his spokeswoman.
Kristy Puchko is less an angry feminist and more an exhausted one.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia