'SNL' Parodies Trump and 'The Sopranos' Finale In Its Cold Open
The final cold open of the season takes the whole Trump-is-a-mobster thing to its logical conclusion with a The Sopranos finale parody, which sees Trump having dinner with Michael Cohen (Ben Stiller), Rudy Giuliani (Kate McKinnon) and Don Jr. (Alex Day) while Robert Mueller (Robert DeNiro) sits nearby. There are a few good lines (all of them spoken by McKinnon’s Giuliani) and a funny Eric Trump gag, but most of the humor is in the setup.
Let’s just hope that this is the last we see of Alec Baldwin’s Donald Trump because either 1) SNL finds a replacement by next fall, or 2) Donald Trump won’t be our President by next fall.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia