Justin Theroux Is A Hot Astronaut With Rocket Problems On 'At Home With Amy Sedaris'
Did you know that going to space can cause erectile dysfunction? Neither did I! Last night’s At Home With Amy Sedaris was inspired by all things SPACE, including her interview segment with a real live (fake) astronaut! Played by bud Justin Theroux (did you know Amy was one of his groomsmen at his wedding to Jennifer Aniston?), this astronaut is sadly not wearing sweatpants but is still, you know, super duper attractive — in spite of his rocket problems.
SPOILER ALERT: His rocket is his penis.
I could listen to him talk about bone density foreverrrrrrrr.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia