'Game Of Thrones' Fans Go Wild Over Coffee Cup Mistake
Last night, Game of Thrones began with the survivors of the battle against the Night King toasting their victory! And while many of them celebrated with wine, ale, or drinking games, it seems Daenerys Targaryen was bending the laws of space and time, because girl needed her Starbucks boost.
The mildest of spoilers for Game of Thrones’ “Last of the Starks” below
In case you missed it, here’s where a cup of Starbucks coffee can be spotted on last night’s episode.
my favorite show in the entire world forgot a STARBUCKS COFFEE CUP ON THE TABLE WHILE FILMING pic.twitter.com/60z3pOCfg9— zane (@zane) May 6, 2019
Naturally, Twitter went wild(ling).
Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains, and Drinker of Pumpkin Spice pic.twitter.com/BOPdolRhXz— Ira Madison III (@ira) May 6, 2019
Starbucks Marketing “how much for product placement?”— RayRay (@RaymondMuzembe) May 6, 2019
Game of Thrones “that wouldn’t make sense, the show is based in….”
Starbucks Marketing “$10million for 2 seconds pic.twitter.com/FMoaVr1UtC
PLOT TWIST: STARBUCKS COFFEE CUP IS THE PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED pic.twitter.com/8u1BmAPXzF— The Nakedest Dalek (@TheNakedDalek) May 6, 2019
Header Image Source: HBO
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me