'Game Of Thrones' Red Carpet: Slay Us, Gwendoline Christie
Last night, the first episode of Game of Thrones’ final season made its world premiere in New York City. Castmembers present and long gone reunited. And the red carpet was a place of fire, ice, and fashion.
I’m not sure what the deal is with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau’s suit. Or if I like it…
Newlyweds Kit Harington and Rose Leslie know they look good.
Nathalie Emmanuel was on fire.
Turner’s smoky eye is so stunning it demands a close-up.
Carice Van Houten went conservative on the red carpet. Which. Is a choice.
Emilia Clarke did not go conservative. And while we appreciate her trying something, we’re not sure what that something was.
Or what her tits are trying to tell us.
Natalie Dormer’s doing her signature smirk, which would make a burlap sack look fierce.
Aidan Gillen also brought face to the party.
Behold Jack Gleeson showing up a Jonas Brother.
Pedro Pascal had fun.
pedro pascal is the legit best pic.twitter.com/HylrVZTxoK— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) April 3, 2019
📸 Pedro Pascal and Indira Varma at 'Game Of Thrones' Season 8 Premiere (April 3) pic.twitter.com/XxUkYrCvv0— Pedro Pascal Network (@pedropascalnet) April 3, 2019
Peter Dinklage’s best accessory is brooding.
Spoilers: Gendry (Joe Dempsey) has gotten hotter.
The Hound (Rory McCann) cleans up good. Real good.
Gwendoline Christie came to slay.
what was your favorite look of the night?
Header Image Source: Getty
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me