Gird Your Loins. And Hearts.
Jane the Virgin on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
The Magicians on SyFy at 9:00pm ET.
Brockmire on IFC at 10:00pm ET. Third season premiere. I’ll be honest there’s a few shows on right now that have titles that are the last names of their male protagonists, most of whom are crabby middle-aged guys who insult people a lot and I cannot keep track of them. They just blend into a vague blur for me.
You’re the Worst on FXX at 10:00pm ET. Series finale. We’ve been going on about the emotional trauma coming with Game of Thrones and Endgame but I think this show will probably get things kicked off for us this April.
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee on TBS at 10:30pm ET.
Header Image Source: FXX
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me