What Happens When the Parody of Politics is Preferable to Real Politics?
Call the Midwife on PBS at 8:00pm ET. Eighth season premiere.
The Case Against Adnan Syed on HBO at 9:00pm ET. First season finale.
The Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Ninth season finale. You think the dead are gonna keep walking or is there going to be a real twist?
Barry on HBO at 10:00pm ET. Second season premiere.
Veep on HBO at 10:30pm ET. Seventh season premiere. This is the final season of the show, and even if that didn’t make sense from a story perspective it makes sense from a reality perspective. when this series started in 2012 this portrayal of insider politics was irreverent and ridiculous. Now? I’d probably prefer Selina and her band of misfits in the White House and THAT’S scary.
Header Image Source: HBO
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me