Emotional Manipulation or Feet: What's Your Tuesday Night Kink?
The Bachelor: Women Tell All on ABC at 8:00pm ET. Two-hour special presentation. I like how we’re still pretending this is actually an honest accounting from the perspective of the women rather than an audition for the next season of The Bachelorette.
This Is Us on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
At Home with Amy Sedaris on TruTV at 10:00pm ET.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET. Sixth season spring finale.
The Toe Bro on A&E at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. The latest in the reality medical gawking shows, this follows “foot specialist” Jonathon Tomines who treats “shocking foot problems”. I’m curious to see how this goes over since there’s a not-insignificant portion of the population who hates looking at normal healthy feet, never mind feet with “shocking problems.” Of course there’s also the portion of the population who’s inclined entirely in the OTHER direction so maybe that’s A&E’s target audience. That term “foot specialist” made me wonder if he wasn’t actually a podiatrist so I looked him up and he’s listed as a “Chiropodist” on his website and it doesn’t look like he’s been to med school. In case you were wondering.
Header Image Source: NBC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me