Just Keep Backing the Money Truck Up to This Woman's House, ABC
The Titan Games on NBC at 8:00pm ET. First season finale. No word yet on if this is coming but but like, there’s a whole stadium they put a bunch of stuff in for it, I would think they’d want to get some more use out of it.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
Rupaul’s Drag Race on VH1 at 9:00pm ET. 11th season premiere.
Better Things on FX at 10:00pm ET. Third season premiere.
How to Get Away With Murder on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Fifth season finale. For Black History Month I’ve been doing a very quiet tribute by only using header pictures of black actors and actresses. My rules for this (which are totally arbitrary and made up entirely by me) was that the person in the picture had to be in one of the shows I listed that night, they had to be a part of the main cast, and the photo had to focus on them specifically. You may have noticed I’ve ended up listing some shows that would otherwise escape my notice because of this. It’s been informative for me! I’ve done this in previous years and my sense is that it was a bit easier this year, but there were still days it took me longer than it should have. We have a long way to go with representation on television. But I’m happy to see How to Get Away With Murder stay on the air as long as they’re paying Viola Davis as much as she wants.
Header Image Source: ABC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me