Sunday Night, Now With Fantasy AND Historical Royal Drama!
Killing Eve on AMC and BBCA at 8:00pm ET.
Psycho Stripper on Lifetime at 8:00pm ET. Original telefilm. I could find out what this is about but I feel that the title is both evocative enough and vague enough that it’s more fun not to. What else could there be to say except “as advertised?”
The Spanish Princess on Starz at 8:00pm ET. Series premiere. This new series chronicles the life of Catherine of Aragon, who is someone you generally only hear about in her being the first of King Henry VIII’s wives. But she married him when she was about 16 and they were married for 24 years before Henry started his habit of just marrying women left and right, so there’s a history there to dig into.
Game of Thrones on HBO at 9:00pm ET. This week will be a very special musical episode of Game of Thrones. See Cersei’s take on Hamilton’s “What Comes Next?”, Kit Harington’s stirring rendition of Jean Valjean’s “Who Am I?”, and Sansa longing for “Somewhere That’s Green” in the winter-bound north! (I am absolutely fucking with you, but I’ve been thinking about this all week so I’m bringing you into the game. Other suggestions welcome.)
Barry on HBO at 10:20pm ET.
Header Image Source: Starz
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me