America's Talent is More Important Than Health and Sobriety, Apparently
America’s Got Talent on NBC at 8:00pm ET. Live quarter finals 3. Mel B. has announced that she’s planning to enter rehab “in the next few weeks,” but it looks like she’ll be sticking out the end of the season for this show. Because getting healthy and sober is important, but judging a talent show on live TV (and the hefty contract you signed to do so) is more important.
Miz & Mrs. on USA at 10:00pm ET. First season summer finale.
Younger on TV Land at 10:00pm ET. Fifth season finale.
Chrisley Knows Best on USA at 10:30pm ET. Sixth season finale. This episode is called “White Nannies Can’t Jump” and I have no idea what that is supposed to mean or who it is meant to appeal to.
The Shop on HBO at 11:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is a new show from LeBron James that claims to be a “barbershop-style talk show”.
Header Image Source: NBC
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia