Noah Wyle is Back in Chicago!
American Gods on Starz at 8:00pm ET. Second season finale.
Killing Eve on AMC at BBCA at 8:00pm ET. I very much look forward to catching up on all of this show sometime in June.
The Red Line on CBS at 8:00pm ET. Series premiere. I think of the Red Line as the oldest line in the D.C metro system and the one that’s most likely actually cursed, but there is also a Red Line in Chicago which is what this title refers to. Noah Wyle stars in this series that follow three families connected to an incident where a white Chicago police officer shoots and kills a black doctor.
Game of Thrones on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Tonight is the Battle of Winterfell, officially. There have been a few battles AT Winterfell already, but no battle OF Winterfell. Which is convenient, because I feel like the Battle of the Bastards WOULD have been called the Battle of Winterfell if no one knew a larger battle was coming. Or even Stannis’s doomed assault on the castle. Lucky for them coming up with other names for those battles! (Did we ever name the Stannis battle or are we all just calling that “poetic justice for being a crazy fucker who burns children?”)
The Redemption Project with Van Jones on CNN at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere.
Header Image Source: CBS
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me