Then Again, "Both Willing to Marry Someone They Met on Reality TV" is a Pretty Strong Metric for Compatible Values
American Ninja Warrior on NBC at 8:00pm ET. Night one of Las Vegas finals.
Better Call Saul on AMC at 9:00pm ET.
Elementary on CBS at 10:00pm ET.
Lodge 49 on AMC at 10:00pm ET. Has anybody started watching this? Is it just a combination of Inherent Vice and the second season of True Detective but with some dimwit surfer at the center of it or is that just bad advertising?
The Proposal on ABC at 10:01pm ET. First season finale. No word on if this show specifically is coming back, but it does appear that the notion that the biggest prize a woman can win in this life is that a man, literally almost any man, might deign to marry her will be alive and well for the foreseeable future.
Header Image Source: ABC
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia