Mars is Inhabited by Robots and Occasionally Matt Damon
America’s Got Talent on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E at 9:00pm ET. I know this show is doing good work and I wish them the best; I just wish they weren’t prone to this kind of title sprawl that’s so unattractive in TV shows. One title is fine! I’m pretty sure there aren’t any competing shows called “Scientology and the Aftermath” that you have to distinguish yourselves from! Have confidence in your own abilities, show.
American Ripper on History at 10:00pm ET. First season finale. The finale is just everyone coming to their senses and admitting that H.H Holmes and Jack the Ripper definitely weren’t the same dude, right?
Hard Knocks on HBO at 10:00pm ET.
The Planets on Science at 10:00pm ET. Tonight we have “Mars: The Definitive Guide,” so I guess they’re interviewing one of the resident robots? I know they’re not doing that, but wouldn’t it be great if they were?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia