This is Clearly Too Much Neighborliness
The Neighborhood on CBS at 8:00pm ET. Has anyone ever spent as much time in their neighbors homes as an adult as people on sitcoms do? I had some friends in my neighborhood when I was a kid and we’d be back and forth between each others’ houses, but as a grown up? It’s mostly a wave or a polite chat on the way to or from the elevator/car. Am I the weird one?
Black Lightning on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
I Am The Night on TNT at 9:00pm ET.
The Passage on Fox at 9:00pm ET.
American Dad on TBS at 10:00pm ET. 13th season winter premiere. It always amazes me that this show is still on, quietly trucking on over on TBS.
Header Image Source: CBS
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me