If You Were Casting a Slightly Fictionalized Version of Yourself, Who Would Play You?
9-1-1 on Fox at 9:00pm ET. Second season spring premiere.
Black Lightning on The CW at 9:00pm ET. Second season finale.
The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour special presentation. I can’t get enough of the Theranos story because there are so many points where I’m like “BUT WHY DID PEOPLE KEEP GIVING HER MONEY?!?” and I don’t think I’ll ever find an answer that actually makes sense. But I’ll keep looking.
Dwight in Shining Armor on BYUtv at 9:30pm ET. Series premiere. For some reason the BYUtv network has started showing up on the site I use for listings pretty consistent. At first I wondered if maybe it was a different BYU but no, the site says “A service of Brigham Young University” so that’s not the case. Anyway, this is about a teenager who wakes up “in a medieval kingdom outside his suburban town” and that sounds like nonsense but I’m sure it will be very positive, family-friendly, but slightly off-putting nonsense.
The Fix on ABC at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is a new legal drama from Marcia Clark starring Robin Tunney and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. I could explain the premise further but it’s a legal drama, you’re either into those or you’re not.
Header Image Source: ABC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me