Jennifer Carpenter Will Either Get a Better Series Finale Than 'Dexter' or Another Year's Work
Beat Shazam on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Third season premiere.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow on The CW at 8:00pm ET. Fourth season finale. This will be coming back for a fifth season.
Chernobyl on HBO at 9:00pm ET.
The Late Late Show Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special 2019 on CBS at 10:00pm ET. One-hour special presentation. Ah, summer TV has started. We’ve got inane game shows, “specials” made up of mostly pre-recorded footage, and showcases of human abilities both excellent and terrible. Time to catch up on some other TV I’ve been missing, like Chernobyl up there.
The Enemy Within on NBC at 10:00pm ET. First season finale. We still don’t know if this show is coming back. I’m assuming the first season ends on a massive cliffhanger, the way most shows try to in their first season, so I’m sorry if you’ve been watching faithfully.
Header Image Source: NBC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me