When You, Your Dad, and The Couch Accidentally Wear the Same Outfit.
The Conners on ABC at 8:00pm ET. First season finale. No word yet on a second season, for those of you out there waiting to hear.
Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club on MTV at 8:00pm ET.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET. Tonight they will drunkenly take on National Parks and probably recorded this too long ago to touch on the current state of National Parks which will drive you to drinking.
Many Sides of Jane on A&E at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is a docuseries which focuses on a woman named Jane who is a 28-year-old mother of two recently diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder. Feels like it might be kinda exploitative but when is reality TV not?
Corporate on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET.
Header Image Source: ABC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me