None of Us Can Believe It's Still 2018 Either
The Conners on ABC at 8:00pm ET. Far too much has happened in 2018 and for some reason this show is one of the things that drives that home the most for me. Roseanne came back, was cancelled after two months, and then came back AGAIN without Roseanne and that was all since March. I’m so tired.
Legends of the Lost with Megan Fox on Travel Channel at 8:00pm ET. Series premiere.
Chopped on Food Network at 9:00pm ET. The episode title is “Holly Jolly Grandmas” and I don’t think I could take Grandmas on Chopped. Unless they just talk non-stop shit to all the judges, that could be pretty great.
Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E at 9:00pm ET.
Nightflyers on SyFy at 10:00pm ET.
Header Image Source: ABC
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia