Jared Harris: The New Face of Televised Existential Horror
The Bachelorette on ABC at 8:00pm ET. 15th season premiere. I never feel more disconnected from pop culture as I do when this show is on.
Arrow on The CW at 9:00pm ET. Seventh season finale.
Best Baker in America on Food Network at 9:00pm ET. Third season premiere.
Chernobyl on HBO at 9:00pm ET. I just finished reading Midnight in Chernobyl so I really want to see this and am also very worried how I would respond to a dramatic presentation of the absolute horror show of that event that I got to read about in detail. But I’m betting the show is a little lighter on the background of how nuclear reactors work and why the model at Chernobyl was more prone to failure, a section of the book I APPRECIATED but was a bit difficult to get through.
Bull on CBS at 10:00pm ET. Third season finale. This is coming back for a fourth season for… someone.
Header Image Source: HBO
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me