Bachelorettes, Sharks, and Candidates, Oh My!
The Bachelorette on ABC at 8:00pm ET. 15th season finale.
Love Island on CBS at 8:00pm ET.
Laws of Jaws: Dangerous Waters on Discovery at 9:00pm ET. Pretty sure these laws are just “stay out of water where sharks hunt so you don’t get mistaken for something sharks actually want to eat” but maybe Discovery channel will surprise me.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET. I’m not sure when Drunk History decided to move entirely away from academics telling the stories to comedians and actors telling the stories but it makes me a little sad. It was cool to see people who tend not to get a lot of recognition have a chance to be on TV talking about the thing that inspired them the most. Obviously comedians and actors are going to be a little funnier and more polished to work with, but it never felt like that was the point of this show. But I guess now it is.
Pose on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Also some political thing I guess.
Header Image Source: ABC
- Bachelorettes, Sharks, and Candidates, Oh My!
- Spoilers: How 'Orange is the New Black' Ended After Seven Seasons
- Review: 'The Boys' Has A Lot To Say About Superheroes, Celebrity, #MeToo And The Military Industrial Complex (If You Can Stomach It)
- The 'Best' of 'Men Writing Women'
- Apparently We Now Have To List Things You Shouldn’t Shove In Your Vagina