Time to Regret My Cord-Cutting Life Choices
The 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards on NBC at 8:00pm ET. As a dedicated cord-cutting household I am trying to figure out if I can actually watch this or if I’ll spend the night sulking and refreshing Twitter to see what’s happening. Awards season is the only time of year the lack of a cable subscription really becomes an issue.
Outlander on Starz at 8:00pm ET.
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 8:30pm ET. Ninth season winter premiere.
Dirty John on Bravo at 10:00pm ET.
Houdini’s Last Secrets on Science at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. Since Houdini died about 92 years ago I’m not sure how many secrets we can still manage to uncover, but you know how much these investigative reality series love beating dead horses. Sometimes literally.
Header Image Source: Getty Images
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me