Had to Bring a True Professional to Side-Eye the Grammys This Year
The 61st Annual Grammy Awards on CBS at 8:00pm ET. The Grammys are going on right now because they are the WORST ceremony as far as percentage of awards actually awarded during the primetime ceremony. Black Panther already won best score! “Shallow” already won best song written for visual medium, and Brandi Carlile has won TWO Grammys for “The Joke” and that’s just scratching the surface of what they’ve already given out as of 5:15pm ET. I’m currently watching a lot of Latin and Mexican music being awarded. Anyway, a lot of fun performers are listed tonight including Janelle Monae, St.Vincent, already award-winning Brandi Carlile, and plenty of others.
Deadly Cults on Oxygen at 8:00pm ET. Series premiere. I was skeptical that there were that many cults that you could make a series about them without focusing on like, one per season but this first episode is called “Vampire Clan” so I guess we’re reaching for the more obscure cults out there.
Shameless on Showtime at 9:00pm ET.
True Detective on HBO at 9:00pm ET.
The Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Ninth season winter premiere.
Header Image Source: AMC
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me