When Do They Start Hunting For Retirement Benefits?
Grey’s Anatomy on ABC at 8:00pm ET. I’m going through one of my semi-regular attempts to rewatch Grey’s Anatomy and watching a bunch of episodes in a row makes you realize that 1. these people all have the emotional processing abilities of toddlers and 2. down-tempo acoustic covers of pop songs are generally insipid and terrible.
Supernatural on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
Broad City on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit on NBC at 10:00pm ET. I do find it amusing that three of the longest-running shows still on the air all air on Thursday nights. I guess they figure if this is how you’ve been spending 10pm on a Thursday for the last decade, why do anything different now?
Header Image Source: The CW
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me