Shark Week Shark Do-Do-Do Do Do
American Ninja Warrior on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
The Bachelorette on ABC at 8:00pm ET. I have been seeing significantly less coverage of this season, it feels like. Usually I can’t help but absorb some news about these shows through my casual internet browsing and I don’t think I know ANYTHING about this season. I’m not complaining.
Sharks of the Badlands on Discovery at 8:00pm ET. One-hour special presentation. No apologies for the title. I’ve been singing that song since I was in Girl Scout camp approximately [redacted] years ago and I find it hilarious that now EVERYONE is at equal risk of getting it stuck in their head.
Years and Years on HBO at 9:00pm ET. First season finale. This show sounds terrifying and important but more terrifying so I’m holding off on watching it.
Legion on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Header Image Source: Pinkfong
- Shark Week Shark Do-Do-Do Do Do
- 'Euphoria' Recap: 'I'm Morgan F---ing Freeman and This is the Beginning of the Third Act'
- Meghan McCain: Young Conservatives Are the Real Victims of Trump's Racism
- Review: AMC's 'NOS4A2' Has Created A Monster, But What Will It Do Next?
- Boris Johnson Isn't Entirely the Fault of 'Have I Got News For You', But They Are Partly to Blame