We're Bringing Hot Aliens Back, So the Hot Vampire Reboot is Imminent
Roswell, New Mexico on The CW at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is a new take on the same book that spawned the series Roswell back in the very early aughts, but this time they’re folding in immigration issues as well. “After returning to her hometown of Roswell, New Mexico, the daughter of undocumented immigrants discovers her teenage crush is an alien who has kept his unearthly abilities hidden his entire life. She protects his secret as the two reconnect, but when a violent attack points to a greater alien presence on Earth the politics of fear and hatred threaten to expose him.” It’s the CW so give it three episodes and there will be a secret society and a cult that somehow operate in parallel yet distinct ways.
This Is Us on NBC at 9:00pm ET. Third season winter premiere.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET. Sixth season premiere.
Temptation Island on USA at 10:00pm ET. Fourth season premiere. I’d say “the most morally bankrupt reality series is back on the air!” but we all know that ALL reality series are the most morally bankrupt reality series except that British one with the cakes and the one where Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman let nice people make things on TV. Submit your other exceptions below but I’m sticking with those two.
Corporate on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET. Second season premiere.
Header Image Source: The CW
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me