What to Watch Tonight, Sexy Time Travelling or More News, Such a Hard Decision.
Axios on HBO at 6:30pm ET. Series premiere. Yes. This is exactly what we need. More news shows on entertainment networks. It’s not like we’re all desperately grasping at whatever we can to distract ourselves from the actual world at large, no no, we need MORE REALITY all the time everywhere.
Outlander on Starz at 8:00pm ET. Fourth season premiere. Ooo, sexy adventures of sexy time-traveling lady with sexy Scottish dude is back! I’m not making fun, see above re: needing fun shit to be distracted by.
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 8:30pm ET.
The Deuce on HBO at 9:00pm ET. 70-minute second season finale. I’m still made that the second season wasn’t just called “The Deuce: Deuce.”
The Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET.
Header Image Source: Starz
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia