NCIS Episodes Become More Difficult to Place in Time, Not Less
NCIS on CBS at 8:00pm ET. 16th season fall finale. I know 16 seasons is A LOT but it somehow feels like this has been on longer than that? Like there was always NCIS and will always be NCIS. Mark Harmon scowling and smacking people upside the head is, apparently, timeless. Although, apparently, Wilmer Valderrama is on the show now, which feels like a throwback to 2009.
Supergirl on The CW at 8:00pm ET. Fourth season fall finale - special night.
30 for 30 on ESPN at 9:00pm ET. One-hour special presentation. Tonight’s episode is “42 to 1,” which is about Buster Douglas’s upset of Mike Tyson.
Darci Lynne: My Hometown Christmas on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
Momentum Generation on HBO at 10:00pm ET. Special presentation. This is a documentary about how a group of teenagers changed surfing as a sport and culture in the 1990s. Or more how the public perception of the sport changed from a novelty sport to appreciating the skill and dedication it took to surf well.
Header Image Source: CBS
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia