'Murphy Brown' May Be Current to 2018 But CBS Doesn't Think Her Viewers Are
Supernatural on The CW at 8:00pm ET. 14th season fall finale.
Thursday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Dr. Pimple Popper: The 12 Pops of Christmas on TLC at 9:00pm ET. 90 minute special presentation. I am sure this is someone’s Christmas wish. Not mine. But someone’s.
Murphy Brown on CBS at 9:30pm ET. CBS is definitely telling us who they think will watch their shows by which ones go on CBS All Access and which go on TV. And I think they’re telling us that the target audience for the new incarnation of Murphy Brown is probably not the most tech savvy, while the target audience for The Good Fight is. Take that however you like.
Nightflyers on SyFy at 10:00pm ET. First season finale.
Header Image Source: CBS
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia