All This Week Has Been One of These Two Expressions
Supernatural on The CW at 8:00pm ET.
Thursday Night Football: Oakland Raiders at San Francisco 49ers on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
The Good Place on NBC at 8:30pm ET.
Mountain Men on History at 9:00pm ET. Seventh season finale. I know these shows are big on showing tough dudes doing tough dude things but I will admit it’s a little less impressive when they’re on a reality series and you realize that there’s a guy with a steadicam doing almost everything these tough dudes are doing, backwards. That’s what I want to see, the show about the guys wearing cameras up mountains, on crab boats, and in other harsh terrains. They’re the real MVPs, to borrow a phrase.
Murphy Brown on CBS at 9:30pm ET.
Header Image Source: NBC
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia