Definitely the Only Notable Thing on Television Tonight. For Sure.
Ellen’s Game of Games on NBC at 8:00pm ET.
Good Trouble on Freeform at 8:00pm ET. Series premiere. This is a spin-off of The Fosters and features two of the girls from that series living in Los Angeles and trying to change the world.
Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club on MTV at 8:00pm ET. Series premiere.
Stormy Daniels Folding Laundry in her Underwear on Instagram Live at 9:pm ET.
Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E at 9:00pm ET.
There’s definitely nothing else noteworthy happening on TV tonight. Trust me. Unrelated, but don’t look at any of the network channels around 9pm ET.
Header Image Source: MTV
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me