'Life in Pieces': Because 'Modern Family' Has to End Eventually, Right?
Gotham on Fox at 8:00pm ET.
Grey’s Anatomy on ABC at 8:00pm ET. I’ve been mainlining old episodes of this on Netflix recently so I can watch the final season live this coming fall and write about it for all you fine people. Game of Thrones is ending, I have to find some other show to get mad about online. Although it’s hard to get up a good head of steam about any of this, more just a low-level exasperation.
Hollywood Medium on E! at 8:00pm ET. This show’s “guests” tonight are Anne Heche, Jamie Chung, Dr.Drew, and Steve-O. That seems about right.
Life in Pieces on CBS at 8:31pm ET. Fourth season premiere.
RuPaul’s Drag Race on Vh1 at 9:00pm ET.
Header Image Source: CBS
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me