What About People Who Need an Intervention for Their 'Intervention' Addiction?
The Bachelorette on ABC at 8:00pm ET.
Intervention on A&E at 9:00pm ET. 17th season summer premiere. I assume that every drug addict who gets a call about being in a “documentary” now knows what’s up, so does that mean that agreeing to participate means they’re open to quitting or just that they don’t care? Not a really fun debate to have. I guess they’ll never run out of potential subjects though, which is another thoroughly depressing thought.
Preacher on AMC at 9:00pm ET.
Will on TNT at 9:00pm ET.
Siesta Key on MTV at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. I looked this up to see what was going on with it and the show is already being boycotted due to images of “animal cruelty” connected with the series involving the cast going fishing, and a video of a cast member dragging a shark through the water at high speed. So, sounds like this endeavor is going well for MTV.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia