Raise Your Hand if You'd Let These Two Plan Your Bachelor or Bachelorette Party
Gordon Ramsay’s 24 Hours to Hell and Back on Fox at 8:00pm ET. Two-hour second season finale.
Grown-ish on Freeform at 8:00pm ET. Second season spring finale.
The Magicians on SyFy at 9:00pm ET. This is one of those shows that I saw a few episodes of at the very beginning, it totally dropped off my radar, and now it’s been roaring back in the form of an extremely vocal Twitter fandom. Is this one that grew an audience online, between seasons, or is the audience just finding more of each other now?
You’re the Worst on FXX at 10:00pm ET. The description of this episode is “Edgar and Lindsay plan the most epic Sunday Funday yet.”
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee on TBS at 10:30pm ET.
Header Image Source: FXX
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me