School's In For Summer
American Ninja Warrior on NBC at 8:00pm ET. America’s favorite summer replacement series featuring two announcers who are CONSTANTLY PUMPED BY EVERYTHING! Is back. I tease, but I appreciate that they mostly seem genuinely enthusiastic for everyone willing to throw themselves at an obstacle course on television.
Grown-ish on Freeform at 8:00pm ET. Second season summer premiere.
Jane the Virgin on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Archer: 1999 on FXX at 10:00pm ET.
The Inbetween on NBC at 10:00pm ET. If you’re into scripted dramas, I hope you are into talking to dead people because there is slim pickings going on this summer.
Header Image Source: Freeform
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me