CBS is Going To Further Confuse Your Elderly Relatives About How Social Media Works
Sunday Night Football: Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers on NBC at 8:15pm ET. Everyone in Baltimore thinks this is a grudge match. Everyone in Pittsburgh is just confused.
Bob’s Burgers on Fox at 8:30pm ET. Ninth season premiere.
God Friended Me on CBS at 8:30pm ET. Series premiere. This is somehow a series on CBS and not a movie on the Hallmark Movie Channel. One this show an atheist is friended by “God” who then a journalist and “God” starts suggesting friends to him and he stars inadvertently helping people while trying to get to the bottom of what he thinks is a hoax. This is another show where I imagine there is a perfectly conceived first season and literally no plausible way to keep it up for more than two seasons.
Fear the Walking Dead on AMC at 9:00pm ET. Fourth season finale.
Insecure on HBO at 10:30pm ET. Third season finale.
Header Image Source: CBS
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia