"CAN WE SLOW OUR ROLL ON ALL OF THIS FOR LIKE, A DAY?!?"
The Wild Andes on Smithsonian at 8:00pm ET. Series premiere. A whole hour of TV about Patagonia. Sounds very relaxing right now.
American Horror Story on FX at 10:00pm ET.
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia on FXX at 10:00pm ET. 13th season finale.
South Park on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET.
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee on TBS at 10:30pm ET. You think the writers have just been awake since the election returns started coming in last night? Especially with the late breaking Sessions news? I don’t envy anyone working for any of these shows this week.
Header Image Source: TBS
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia