Matt Saracen Gives America's Past Time a Try
Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials 2019 on CBS at 8:00pm ET. Oh god, it’s that time of year again. Is anyone actually excited for the Super Bowl this year? I know the obvious answer is “Patriots Fans” but is it actually still exciting for them? Hasn’t the thrill worn off a bit by now? Are they tired of all the winning yet?
Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club on MTV at 8:00pm ET. Sometimes I look around at my exceptionally mundane life and remind myself that Lindsay Lohan and I are almost exactly the same age. When I was younger that was out of envy. Now? It’s a little different.
Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath on A&E at 9:00pm ET.
Drunk History on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET. Tonight’s episode is going to focus on baseball.
Corporate on Comedy Central at 10:30pm ET.
Header Image Source: Comedy Central
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me