Small Town Charm, Big-City Decorating Budgets
Hometown Christmas on Lifetime at 8:00pm ET. Original telefilm.
Outlander on Starz at 8:00pm ET.
Small Town Christmas on Hallmark Movie Channel at 9:00pm ET. Original telefilm. This is, somehow, a different movie than Hometown Christmas and also a different movie from all the other Christmas movies set in small towns that also air this time of year. As someone who grew up in the suburbs of a large city, and who frequently went to Christmas at Grandma’s house in Queens, New York, I feel like we are perhaps over-romanticizing a particular kind of Christmas celebration.
The CW Special: Discontinued on The CW at 9:30pm ET. Special presentation. I can’t tell you what this is about because any attempt to Google it just turns up CW shows that have been cancelled and a page indicating that this special exists but without a good description on it.
Dirty John On Bravo at 10:00pm ET. Buckle up, guys, I read the print version of this and it’s gonna get WAY WORSE before it gets better.
Header Image Source: Lifetime
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia