When a Series Premiere Isn't Really a Series Premiere
Brooklyn Nine-Nine on NBC at 9:00pm ET.
Game of Clones on MTV at 9:00pm ET. Series premiere. This sounds creepy as hell: “MTV stars get a chance to date seven exact clones of their celebrity crush; the clones might look the same but they’re all different people, forcing the dater to discover what qualities make their heart melt and which ones make their skin crawl.” I think all of this makes my skin crawl! Also, I’ve looked at some pictures of these “clones” and… eh? It’s a lot of people who look SIMILAR wearing the same clothes, not really “clones,” but then again I have whatever the opposite of face-blindness is so maybe I’m just not seeing it the right way.
Broad City on Comedy Central at 10:00pm ET.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit on NBC at 10:00pm ET.
Desus & Mero on Showtime at 11:00pm ET. Series premiere. I was really confused seeing this as a “series premiere” and news about their “first guest” being Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez because I KNEW these guys had a show before. And they did, on Viceland. They have apparently moved to Showtime, so it’s all totally new and different now!
Header Image Source: Viceland
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me