What Do You Get When an Unstoppable Nuclear Disaster Meets an Immovable Bureaucracy?
The Bachelorette on ABC at 8:00pm ET.
90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way on TLC at 9:00pm ET. Two-hour series premiere.
Chernobyl on HBO at 9:00pm ET. Original mini-series finale. I’ve caught up on this and it’s an interesting companion piece to the book Midnight in Chernobyl that I read before the series starts. The book deals a bit more with how the event dove-tailed with perestroika and the political and social events related to or around the event. The series is more interested in the narrative of the lives around the accident. Both are important and there’s a lot of overlap but if you watched the series and you’re curious, definitely check out the book.
So You Think You Can Dance on Fox at 9:00pm ET. 16th season premiere.
Wedding Cake Championship on Food Network at 10:00pm ET. Second season premiere. But do they taste good? That’s really all that matters isn’t it?
Header Image Source: HBO
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me