Everything Wrong With The Housing Market in One Reality Series!
USA Champions: The Story of the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup on Fox at 8:00pm ET. One-hour special presentation. This may be on Fox but I’ll take any excuse to relive the amazingness of our World Cup champions.
Who Killed Garrett Phillips Part 1 on HBO at 8:00pm ET. Special presentation.
The 100 on The CW at 9:00pm ET.
Cash Pad on CNBC at 10:00pm ET. Series premiere. I already had a bad feeling about this show based on the title but it’s so much worse than I imagined: “Former stars of The Bachelorette and serious house flippers, JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers, partner with homeowners hoping to turn their properties into ideal short-term rentals.”
Pose on FX at 10:00pm ET.
Header Image Source: CNBC
- Everything Wrong With The Housing Market in One Reality Series!
- Review: HBO's Brilliant 'Years and Years' Depicts Our All Too Realistic Future
- How Many Professional Athletes Have Become TV Writers?
- Why Is Natalie Portman the Female Thor? I'm Glad You Asked
- Is Leonardo DiCaprio Really the Last Hollywood Movie Star?